Google Classes - If you click on this link, it will take you to each of the classes I teach. Here you will be able to access my weekly lesson plans.
Hello! I am Mrs. Trish Lindenberg and this is my 23rd year teaching at Gibraltar. It is a privilege to teach and live in such a beautiful place! I live in Sister Bay with my husband, Brad and my three sons, Solomon -16, Sam -14, Liam -11, and our little furry friend, Cooper! We enjoy going boating/fishing, golfing, and
You may contact me at 868-2184 Ext. 220 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Currently, I teach three different health courses at the secondary school level along with Driver Education. General Health is a semester class which is offered at the 10th grade level. It explores topics that are Relevent, Real Life, and Right Now, meaning issues in the everyday life of a teenager. We use the skills of communication, accessing information, decision-making, advocacy, analyzing influences, goal-setting and self management to learn the following content areas.
- The 5 dimensions of health & wellness
- Mental Health including disorders, stress, depression, suicide and grief
- Human Relationships and Human Sexuality including care of the Reproductive System
- Nutrition and Dietary Behavior
- Substance Abuse and Addiction
- Heartsavers Course which includes CPR/AED Certification
- Analysis of Health issues in the media
Inner Wellness and Ladies on Life are upper level health elective courses which are offered for one semester. For more specific information about each class, you may click on the blue tabs on the left hand side of this page.
"Where there is health, there is hope."