CALENDAR of EVENTS
- Membership Orientation – Program of Work
- T-Shirt Design Submissions
- October 1 -ELC Registration – Permission Forms, Deposit & Donation DUE
- October 3-7 - Homecoming Float Construction
- October 7 - Homecoming GO BO fundraiser
- Gibraltar GBAY - DECA t-shirts distributed
November – DECA MONTH
- Nov. 6-7 (Sunday-Monday) Emerging Leaders’ Conference – Wisconsin Dells
- District Competition < < < Contest information link to Performance Indicators
- November 24th – Jacksonport Thanksgiving Day Parade – Neighbors Helping Neighbors Fundraiser
- Acts of Kindness – Report due to State / District Officers
- District Competition – Contest prep sessions-Role Plays – Business Professionals work with you.
- Project Rough Drafts - Due prior to Winter Break
- January 13th - District Competition Prelims – Green Bay – Depart 4:00
- January 14th - District Competition – Bayport High School – 8:00 – 3:00
- Janauary 26th - Written Events due to State DECA (Business Plans, Promotion Events, etc.)
- State Officer Screening – Sophomores / Juniors
- State Competition Prep – District Qualifiers and Project Competitors
- March 6-9th – DECA State Career Development Conference in Lake Geneva
- Badger Food Show – Alexander’s
- April 26-29th – International Career Development Conference – Anaheim, Californea -- Disneyland!
- May 24th (Tentative) - Spring Appreciation Banquet
Be EPIC is all about accomplishing goals, setting new ones and conquering the impossible. It's about shaking up the routine and making changes. Through goal setting and visioning, DECA members can build upon their current strengths and attributes through their desire to engage in DECA activities that prepare them for college and professional careers.
DECA's modern, abstract logo that could resemble mountains, birds, kites or arrows not only illustrates the direction of moving higher but also demonstrates the creativity and diversity of DECA members. The four peaks in the logo represent each of DECA’s student-oriented guiding principles that encourage members to ascend to be academically prepared, community oriented, professionally responsible, experienced leaders.
Whether it’s through competitive events, community service activities, leadership positions or mastery of knowledge and skills, DECA members can yearn to achieve the next level of excellence by making it count!
GBAY ~ Gibraltar Business Association for YOU!
Contact: Mrs. Witteborg at 920-8686-3284 ext. 244 or firstname.lastname@example.org